Services and commitments
OPERATING HOURS : Important issues can’t wait¬†
IGNA is open 24/7 to answer any query you may have and take charge of traces.
- In Nantes by calling +336¬†89¬†79¬†79¬†40
- In Marseille by calling +336¬†77¬†39¬†46¬†37
TRANSPORT : Shipping requires faultless logistical proficiency¬†
To ensure quick transportation of traces to the laboratory in optimal conditions, IGNA can arrange for conveyance all over France.
- shipping under ambient temperature (free of charge from mainland France)
- shipping under controlled temperature
- urgent transport – custody or emergency service, transport by air
- Nantes: +33 2¬†40¬†99¬†39¬†03
- Marseille: +33 4¬†95¬†06¬†10¬†80
TIME FRAME¬†: An investigation is efficient when promptly accomplished
In order to ensure a service appropriate to each situation, IGNA has defined three priority levels:
ADVICE AND SUPPORT¬†:¬†Proximity is the key to quality¬†
To advise and assist you at all stages, IGNA provides a team of relationship managers/logistics support available throughout France.
ESTIMATES¬†: Through stringency we gain continuity in our professional relations
For efficient and appropriate processing of your samples, IGNA prepares an estimate promptly, precisely setting out the expert assessments to be carried out and the timescales involved.